Naruto Iron Sand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myth's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Myth's GM Application Empty Myth's GM Application

Post  Mythunder Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:25 am

Byond Key: Mythunder

In-Game Name: Mythunder

Why You Want GM: I want gm b/c i want to efforce the rules of game and keep the game in line. I want to make this one of the naruto games out there. With out good GM's the game wont do so well so i want to do all that i can to help this game and keep the game clean and good for the ture players of the game so they have a great expreince.

Why You Deserve It: I think i deserve GM b/c i know my abliites as a gm and they are good. I always try to help out ppl who need help if the GM's r busy. I would never abuse my powers of gm i know that just b.c i am a gm doesnt mean i can edit my self or favoure ppl and give them things every one needs to be treated equally. I would a fair and just GM and would make the game better.

Those Who Feel You Deserve It: Me

GM Experience: I have Been GM on NR3 two times after a year break between both on a differnt key. Also long time a ago i was gm on a DBZ Dark apcolips.

Closing Comments: I think i would be a good GM for NIR and make the game a better place for all players and i hope that you will consider me for a gm position.

Mythunder

Back to top Go down

Myth's GM Application Empty Well

Post  Lucifer Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

I'd like to see more of you until making a final decision.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Admin

https://narutoironsand.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down